Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis Services
We provide CFD Analysis Services including CFD Modeling or Simulation, CFD Consulting and CFD Outsourcng Services from CFD engineers to across the globe.
Our CFD analysis service is well suited to you if you are working for Automobile, Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas, Heavy Industry and many more industries types/applications.
CFD Software we used: ANSYS Design Modeler / Meshing, ANSYS CFX/ Fluent, OpenFOAM, ParaView, HYPERMESH, Star CCM etc.
Our CFD Capabilities:
- Aerodynamic Analysis
- Combustion Modeling
- CFD Flow Modeling
- CFD Simulation and Consulting Services
- Fluid-structure Interaction
- Hydrodynamic Analysis
- Industrial Fluid Dynamic Analysis
- Heat Transfer Analysis
- Multi-phase Flows
- Rotating Machinery
- Moving Mesh Analysis
Our CFD Analysis Projects comprise of following Activities
- Complete Fluid Simulation for all fluid flow mechanisms
- Simulate all types of flows: External, Internal, Transient, turbulent & compressible flow and perform analysis
- Simulate Heat Transfer: Conduction, Convection (Natural and Forced) and Radiation and calculate efficiency, produce heat flow reports and predict life of working
- Plot results for velocity, pressure, vorticity, temperature, mass fraction etc
- Calculation of pressure drop in pipes using surface specifications, pipe dimensions and bends
- Design optimization using CFD-based flow and pipeline dimensional parameters
- Flow analysis of non-Newtonian fluids
- Moving wall flow analysis
- Cavitation analysis for identifying cavitation conditions for various flow parameters
- Humidity analysis for calculating relative humidity inside enclosures for climate control applications
- External flow analysis of liquids and gases around solid surfaces (i.e., air flow over an airplane wing or water flow around a submarine)
- Turbulent flow analysis using the K-E model to illustrate flow domain turbulence
- Real gas modeling and simulation for correctly solving high-pressure or low-temperature gas applications
- Compressible flow analysis for gas flows in subsonic, transonic, and supersonic speed zones
Contact us to discuss your requirements about CFD analysis services.