Welcome to Mechanical 3D Modelling
Mechanical 3D Modelling, offers qualitative, cost effective and time bound mechanical engineering design services, including 2D 3D CAD drafting, 3D solid modeling, FEA, CFD, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering etc.
Based in India, the company caters to a global clientele and plans to penetrate deeper into the existing and emerging markets.
We have a client centric approach, and believe in communicating every aspect of the project with our clients. We employ highly sophisticated engineering techniques to maximize the commercial viability; safety and reliability of our services thus earn trust of our clients.
Our team can handle all types of CAD projects, efficiently steering them towards success, in a faster turnaround time, with higher accuracy and at competitive rates.
We use the latest and technologically advanced software's like AutoCAD, Wildfire, 3D Max, Inventor, Solid Works, Solid-edges and Pro-e.
Our Mechanical Engineering Services:
• 3D CAD Modeling
• Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
• Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
• Rapid Prototyping
• CAD Conversion Services
• Pressure Vessel Design Drafting
• Technical Publication
• Assembly Line Design
• Mechanical Stress Analysis
• Mechanical 3D Animation
Benefits with Mechanical 3D Modelling:
• Expert team, steers projects towards success
• Expandable infrastructure and advanced technologies
• Faster turnaround time for projects
• High quality solutions at competitive rates
We take up big scale projects, and deliver excellence, with seamless ease and expertise. Mechanical 3D Modelling extends mechanical engineering services to a global clientele, spanning across the countries of US, UK, Australia, Canada and UAE. We always focus our efforts towards achieving increased productivity and efficiency for our clients.
Case StudyMore Case Studies...
- Applying CFD Techniques to Evaluate HVAC Efficiency of Large Buildings
Building HVAC is a widely studied topic among the engineering community in order to develop systems [...]
- How 3D Printing Technology is Gaining its Popularity in Product Design and Development?
3D printing also known as additive manufacturing is a process of printing a 3D object from a digital[...]
- Mechanical Design Using Advanced Simulations – A Relationship Of Innovation And Business Growth
The mechanical design faculty has transitioned over the years. While earlier pencil, drawing boards [...]